Recent videos on Joost available in United States

Joost

Monday, February 5, 2007

Joost content programmer competition winners


I just want to say thank you to everyone that entered the Jooster content programming competition, the winners have been announced and the beta tokens sent - so there should have been some very happy Jooster´s this weekend.

The Winners:
Michael Bohnstedt
Michael Staal Olsen
Kenny Collins
Chen Jin Xing

I was speaking with Joost this morning and we are working on a new Beta token giveaway for this week, stay tuned to the Jooster to find out how you can win a Beta token.

1 comment:

Sudipta Das said...

Thanks to everyone who offered Joost invites over the past few weeks.
I should have posted that I am now a happy Jooster, thanks to the great folks at Joost.

And I love it! How can I watch regular TV ever again.

Thanks Joost.

Free Conference call

The Truth WareHouse

Technorati Search for: joost